Sunday 29 December 2013

Friendship X and + swap. November, part two.

I've received Jane's November and December blocks for the Friendship + and x swap.



Aren't they fabulous? Here they are with the blocks I sent her, will be sending her soon. It's OK, she knows I'm sending them with the December blocks.

Here are both our sets of blocks together.


Our colours for December are yellow, blue and navy so have a completely different look to these. The two sets of blocks look great mixed up together.
As I explained in my last post there are a possible twenty colour combinations from our palette so for the remaining months of the swap we decided it would be fun to pick two colour combinations each month and make two blocks from each.
For January we've chosen:
red, blue, navy
blue, yellow, green.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Maria.
 

 

6 comments:

Glinda ♥ said...

Delightful blocks, Maria, so vibrant! Looking forward to seeing more of your lovely work in 2014 :)

Fran said...

Lucky you! I've forgotten exactly how you are doing this - are you each making two sets of identical blocks and sending one set to each other?

Mack and Mabel said...

Blocks are looking great. Have a Happy New Year, Maria :-)

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh, I love how are blocks are looking together. It I sling to be a beautiful quilt.

Deborah said...

I love these blocks! I'm so tempted to join in the fun!
Happy New Year!

Carla said...

These are fantastic! Your quilt will be very fun.