The above cushion was started and completed in 2015 and the one below was started in 2014 but finished in 2015.
I made this quilt for my husband, again started in 2014 and finished in 2015.
Quite a lot of my sewing time was spent on making quilts and bee blocks for Siblings Together, something I'm more than happy to spend my time on. This will continue in 2016 as myself and Nicky are going to continue rallying the troops on our Siblings Together Quilt Group blog and on Instagram, as well as making quilts ourselves. I think I managed to send five quilts to the charity this year. Three of these were bee/group quilts I completed and two I made all by myself!
I plan to finish the next two quilt tops during the next few months. I just looked back on the blog to see when this one was started and was surprised that it was back in September 2014. It's now bigger than in the picture and I've started quilting it, although I've not done any for a while. I've cleared the decks in my sewing room ready to do some more this weekend.
This next one was started a few months ago. It involves both paper and curved piecing and has presented some "fitting" challenges which have required some pattern alteration but I think I'm there now. Another six blocks to go.
I'll do a proper post about this next one soon but briefly, the Strips bees are doing another round of the bee with a different theme and this is what I made to start off my quilt.